Junior Software Enginner (Part Time)
- Development of the regression test for GPU version of PostGIS functions
- You shall develop a new regression test to confirm the GPU version of PostGIS functions, which are new features of PG-Strom, return identical results with the standard PostGIS functions.
- Enhancement of existing regression test of PG-Strom
- You shall add test scenarios to the existing regression test for integers, floating-points, date-times, strings, and others, to detect problems on corner-cases.
What We're Looking For
- Familiar with general operations on Linux operating system.
- Familiar with SQL operations on PostgreSQL database system.
- Experience to PostGIS, available to create test data set by yourself.
- (optional) strong verbal communication skil in Japanese
- Locates on the prefecture below, and have local bank account for the payroll destination.
- Tokyo, Saitame, Chiba, Kanagawa, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Yamanashi
How to apply
- Send your resume to
- In addition to your background, skills and professionals, please write down the following items, if any.
- SNS account (github, twitter, facebook, ...)
- Contributions to major open source projects (Linux kernel, PostgreSQL, ...)
- Graduation of IPA Mitoh Project, or security camp.
- Next to the documentary screening, we will have an oral interview on web conference system.
- Please don't apply if you or your family are a member of antisocial organization.
Salary and terms
- Salary: 2,000JPY/hour (payment at month-end)
- Working time: 40 Hours/month
- Location: full remote
- Contract period: begins at earlier half of May-2020
- Misc terms:
- HeteroDB provide a server environment for development, however, use your own client-PC and network environment.